Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Oliver Lodge is committed to protecting the health and safety of our residents, team members and families.
The COVID-19 outbreak on Oliver Lodge South has been declared OVER!!
We continue to be on a suspect COVID-19 outbreak on 2nd floor.
Residents must wear a medical grade face mask at all times when they leave their room. We will continue to be diligent in keeping everyone safe and hope that the rest of the restrictions will be lifted soon.
At this time:
- We are following all necessary public health measures that are in place.
- Please be assured you will be contacted if there are any changes in your loved one’s condition.
- Please be assured you will be contacted if your loved one is directly impacted by COVID-19.
We thank-you for your patience during this stressful time and we will share appropriate information with you as it becomes available.
Oliver Lodge recognizes that it is important to keep residents and families connected to their loved ones as much as possible, while working safely to protect residents from contracting COVID-19.
Currently the following options are available:
Item Drop Offs for Residents
Drop off times are 7 days a week from 9:00am – 9:00pm.
Please make sure that items are well labeled with your loved one’s name, room number, and what items are in the package. Food items, that are not in their original packaging, need to be placed in a clear plastic container.
Items are delivered to the residents Monday – Friday mornings. Items that are dropped off Friday to Sunday will not be delivered to the resident until the following business day. Items are not delivered to residents on statutory holidays.
Items are left on the cart at your own risk. Please be mindful when dropping off perishable items as items can be on the cart for a period of time prior to being addressed.
Until the weather warms up in the spring we are unable to accommodate outdoor visits. Virtual Visiting is an alternative solution that we are able to offer. If you are interested in scheduling a video chat with your loved one, please contact the Recreation Coordinator in your loved one’s area or Rev. Darren Wooff. They may not be able to answer your call, but leave a message and they will return your call as soon as they can.
|Oliver Lodge South||Karen||306-986-5487|
|Spiritual Care||Rev. Darren Wooff||306-986-5467|
Please send your letters and pictures to your loved one to firstname.lastname@example.org. These letters are printed off each business day and delivered to the residents.
With the escalating COVID-19 activity in Saskatoon, SHA has moved to Level 2 Family Presence restrictions. Unfortunately, this means indoor visits have been suspended as per the current family visitation policy.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we move through these challenging times.
When booking your visits:
- Call 306-986-5488 to pre-book your visits (2 visits/week for each designated visitor)
- Leave a message with your name, your loved one’s name, the day/times that you would like to come in to visit, and your phone number.
- We will schedule those days/times for you.
- If there are any issues with your requests, we will call you back. If there are no concerns, please consider those days/times scheduled and you will not receive a call back from us.
- Visit times are Monday-Friday:
10:30am – 11:30am 3:30pm – 4:30pm
1:30pm – 2:30pm 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Visits must be booked by 12:00pm the previous business day. Bookings for the next day will not be taken after 12:00pm.
Please note that the indoor visits are subject to change with little notice, depending on the level of Covid-19 concerns in the greater community and the safety and wellbeing of your loved ones. Our first priority is the health and safety of our residents and staff at Oliver Lodge.
We thank you for your patience and understanding of the measures we have in place to protect those we serve. Updates will be provided as information becomes available.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.