Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Oliver Lodge has entered a new suspect COVID-19 outbreak on 1st floor, 3rd floor, and Oliver Lodge South with hopes of it being declared over as of August 8, 2021.
Oliver Lodge is committed to protecting the health and safety of our residents, team members and families.
At this time:
- We are following all necessary public health measures that are in place.
- Please be assured you will be contacted if there are any changes in your loved one’s condition.
- Please be assured you will be contacted if your loved one is directly impacted by COVID-19.
We thank-you for your patience during this stressful time and we will share appropriate information with you as it becomes available.
We are now into Step 3 of the Re-open Saskatchewan Plan. Residents on 2nd floor are able to have unlimited family/visitors. Compassionate and end of life visits will be permitted on 1st floor, 3rd floor, and Oliver Lodge South. All residents at Oliver Lodge qualify for compassionate visits. If a visit will assist in the quality of life of your loved one, a compassionate visit is appropriate. These visits do not need to be prearranged. A maximum of two visitors at a time is permitted in the suspect outbreak areas.
Current Visiting Guidelines
- A maximum of 2 visitors at a time are permitted in outbreak areas. All other areas are unlimited visitors.
- Please physical distance when possible.
- You do not need to schedule an indoor visit, but we do ask that you refrain from visiting during mealtimes.
- All visitors will complete the COVID-19 screening (including a temperature check) and are required to sign in.
- Hand hygiene must be completed when entering and leaving the home.
- A medical grade mask and face shield, if required, will be provided on arrival. The mask is expected be worn properly at all times (over the nose and under the chin).
- Visitors are not permitted to bring in food and/or beverages for themselves to consume during the visit.
- Visits will occur in the resident’s room. Visitors will be required to go directly to and from the resident’s room. Access to the common areas such as outdoor patios on the community, community kitchenettes, living and dining rooms and other communal spaces is not permitted.
- Oliver Place tenants – you may enter Oliver Lodge through the Linkage access. Please proceed directly to security at the main entrance to complete your screening and sign-in prior to visiting your loved one.
- Visitor washroom is located on the main floor across from the Business Office beside the elevator.
Oliver Lodge will no longer be scheduling outdoor visits. If you wish to have an outdoor visit with your loved one, you are welcome to take your loved one out of the building. There are two visiting spots available at the front of the building on the Rocky Rochelle Patio and a spot available at the Oliver Lodge South entrance.
For the safety of your loved ones, we encourage all visitors to wear medical grade masks and maintain proper physical distancing during all visits.
Item Drop-offs for Residents
The cart will remain in the front entrance for those still wishing to drop items off to be delivered. If you are bringing items in for your loved one, please sanitze all items at the sanitization station located in the main lobby prior to delivering to your loved one.
All virtual visits moving forward as of July 27th will be cancelled unless they have been recently pre-arranged by Recreation or Spiritual Care. Visitors are able to come in house to see their loved ones and we will no longer be offering Virtual Visits to individuals who are able to come to Oliver Lodge for an in-person visit. If you are not in a position to be able to visit your loved one in-person, please contact the appropriate Recreation Coordinator to discuss options.
|Oliver Lodge South||Karen||306-986-5487|
|Spiritual Care||Rev. Darren Wooff||306-986-5467|
Please send your letters and pictures to your loved one to email@example.com. These letters are printed off each business day and delivered to the residents.
We thank you for your patience and understanding of the measures we have in place to protect those we serve. Updates will be provided as information becomes available.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.