Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
There are no cases of Covid-19 at Oliver Lodge.
- Our visiting status remains at Open Presence.
- We recommend that visiting is limited to 2 visitors per resident at a time to allow for physical distancing in the resident’s room.
- Masks are mandatory in all common areas and visitors are asked to physically distance from other residents.
- Visitors are not able to participate in Spiritual Care and Recreation activities at this time.
- We continue to ask all visitors to complete a rapid test prior to visiting, if at all possible.
- Please do not visit if you are not feeling well.
- Additional personal protective equipment is required when visiting a resident with COVID-19.
Oliver Lodge will no longer be scheduling outdoor visits. If you wish to have an outdoor visit with your loved one, you are welcome to take your loved one out of the building. There are two visiting spots available at the front of the building on the Rocky Rochelle Patio and a spot available at the Oliver Lodge South entrance.
For the safety of your loved ones, we encourage all visitors to wear medical grade masks and maintain proper physical distancing during all visits.
Please send your letters and pictures to your loved one to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your patience and understanding of the measures we have in place to protect those we serve. Updates will be provided as information becomes available.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Further information can be found: