Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Oliver Lodge is committed to protecting the health and safety of our residents, team members and families.
We remain in a COVID-19 outbreak on Oliver Lodge South.
We also remain on a suspect outbreak on 2nd floor.
At this time:
- please be assured you will be contacted if there are any changes in your loved one’s condition.
- we are following all necessary public health measures that are in place.
- all residents in the building have been placed on isolation in their rooms.
- all residents on 2nd and 3rd floor have been tested for COVID-19. Staff have also been tested.
- staff have been cohorted to their neighbourhoods.
- as test results are returned we are contacting resident’s first contact to inform them of any test results that have come back to us.
We thank-you for your patience during this stressful time and we will share information with you as it becomes available.
Oliver Lodge recognizes that it is important to keep residents and families connected to their loved ones as much as possible, while working safely to protect residents from contracting COVID-19.
Currently the following options are available:
Until the weather warms up in the spring we are unable to accommodate outdoor visits. Virtual Visiting is an alternative solution that we are able to offer. If you are interested in scheduling a video chat with your loved one, please contact the Recreation Coordinator in your loved one’s area or Rev. Darren Wooff. They may not be able to answer your call, but leave a message and they will return your call as soon as they can.
|Oliver Lodge South||Karenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Spiritual Care||Rev. Darren Wooff||306-986-5467|
Please send your letters and pictures to your loved one to email@example.com. These letters are printed off each business day and delivered to the residents.
Item Drop Offs for Residents
During the upcoming days without visitors coming into the building, drop off times have been expanded to 7 days a week from 9:00am – 9:00pm.
Please make sure that items are well labeled with your loved one’s name, room number, and what items are in the package. Food items, that are not in their original packaging, need to be placed in a clear plastic container.
Items are delivered to the residents Monday – Friday mornings. Items that are dropped off Friday to Sunday will not be delivered to the resident until the following business day. Items are not delivered to residents on statutory holidays.
Items are left on the cart at your own risk.
With the escalating COVID-19 activity in Saskatoon, SHA has moved to Level 2 Family Presence restrictions. Unfortunately, this means indoor visits have been suspended as per the current family visitation policy. These restrictions will be assessed by the end of day on Thursday, December 17, 2020.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we move through these challenging times.
When booking your visits:
- Call 306-986-5488 to pre-book your visits (2 visits/week for each designated visitor)
- Leave a message with your name, your loved one’s name, the day/times that you would like to come in to visit, and your phone number.
- We will schedule those days/times for you.
- If there are any issues with your requests, we will call you back. If there are no concerns, please consider those days/times scheduled and you will not receive a call back from us.
- Visit times are Monday-Friday:
10:30am – 11:30am 3:30pm – 4:30pm
1:30pm – 2:30pm 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Visits must be booked by 12:00pm the previous business day. Bookings for the next day will not be taken after 12:00pm.
Please note that the indoor visits are subject to change with little notice, depending on the level of Covid-19 concerns in the greater community and the safety and wellbeing of your loved ones. Our first priority is the health and safety of our residents and staff at Oliver Lodge.
We thank you for your patience and understanding of the measures we have in place to protect those we serve. Updates will be provided as information becomes available.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.