Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Oliver Lodge. We look forward to meeting you and learning more about how your interests in volunteering might match the needs of our organization.
- Complete the online application form with as much detail as possible. (A hard copy can be obtained, if required, by calling 306-986-5471 or by emailing Kristen.email@example.com.)
Online application form
- You will be contacted by email (or phone call) once the application form has been received.
- Two Reference Forms will need to be completed. They will be emailed to you or a hard copy will be provided. These are to be completed and returned to Oliver Lodge either by you or the reference themselves.
- You will also be required to obtain a Criminal Record Check. All Saskatchewan Health Authority volunteers require a Criminal Record Check. A letter will be provided to be shown at the Saskatoon Police Services when applying in order to receive it free of charge. Two pieces of identification (one must be photo) are required. If you do not reside in Saskatoon, you will need to contact your local RCMP/Police detachment.
- The final step is to meet with the Director of Recreation and Volunteer Services. Call to arrange a mutually convenient appointment. At this time, we will talk about your interests and availability and how they may fit with the volunteer opportunities at Oliver Lodge. We will provide an orientation to Oliver Lodge. This will take approximately 45 minutes. Training to specific assignments will also be provided.
Thanks again for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.