Oliver Lodge works in partnership to build a caring community responding to the needs of all those entrusted to our care.
Oliver Lodge offers resident-centered care by respecting diversity and individuality while nurturing fullness of life.
- Our foundation of Christian faith, respecting the diversity of beliefs and style of worship.
- Mutual respect and cooperation among all members of the Oliver Lodge community.
- Providing a flexible, secure, safe and caring home like environment in a community setting for our residents.
- The personality, previous lifestyle, cultural and spiritual practices of each resident.
- Preserving the quality of life for residents by individualizing care and choosing activities that support resident choice, independence, dignity and privacy.
- Resident’s independence, decisions and freedom, acknowledging that safety risks need to be considered.
- The role of spiritual nurture, rooted in the love of God for all people in the healing and care of residents.
- The participation of family, friends, staff and volunteers in the life of the residents.
- The unique contribution of each staff member, and the role that on-going training and support plays in enabling staff to unconditionally accept all those entrusted to our care.
- Partnerships and cooperation with other community agencies in addition to our affiliation with the Saskatchewan Health Authority.
- Accountability, fairness and stewardship through the efficient and effective use of resources.