Oliver Place is located at 1020 Tiffin Crescent in Hudson Bay Park, which is in close proximity to the Co-op and the Credit Union. Built in 1981, the 69 suites are designed to support low income retirees and are available for rent on a monthly basis. Oliver Place has 10 two-bedroom suites which are reserved only for couples and 59 one-bedroom suites for singles.
**Suites Available – call 306.382.4111 for further information**
Support Service Program:
- A Support Worker is on site Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. as well as Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. There is no Support Worker on statutory holidays. The Support Worker assists with coordinating resident services. There is a mandatory monthly fee for the Support Worker; $55.00 for the single suite and $70.00 for the double suite.
- Optional meal services available for a fee.
- Guest suite available for a fee.
- Laundry facilities.
- Limited parking is available at minimal cost.
- Main lounge for resident recreation activities.
- Air-conditioned recreation area & hallways.
- Entry security system.
- Full time caretaker.
- Recreation staff plans outings, functions, and entertainment.
- Beauty salon for a fee.
- Pets are not allowed to reside, although visiting is permitted.
- Smoke-free facility.
Monthly rental prices are $905.00 for a one bedroom suite and $1045.00 for a two bedroom suite which includes the mandatory support services fee. In addition to the rent there is an option to purchase monthly noon meals for $275.25 or $11.00 per meal and $12.00 with tray service.
To apply for occupancy at Oliver Place, please contact the Oliver Lodge Business Office at 306.382.4111.
You can also download our Application Residency Form below.