Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who lives at Oliver Lodge?
2. How do I access Long-Term Care?
For more information, please visit:
3. How does my loved one move into Oliver Lodge?
4. Does Oliver Lodge know where my loved one is on the wait-list for placement?
5. What are the costs associated with long-term care?
6. What is the moving-in and discharge protocol?
7. Can we bring personal furniture?
8. How do I connect telephone and cable?
9. Is a Registered Nurse available on each shift?
10. Can my loved one’s current family doctor continue to see them at Oliver Lodge?
11. Will my loved one’s care needs be reviewed?
Each resident is reassessed every 3 months with adjustments made to their care and care plan based on the needs identified. Reassessments will occur more often with their status has changed.
We encourage you to ask our staff anything at any time if you have any questions or concerns.